Friday, September 19, 2014

All the fun of the fair

I had heaps of fun yesterday dressing this kitchen hutch which will be for sale on my table at the Sydney Northern Districts Doll and Bear Show tomorrow...



... as will this six piece living/dining room set. It'll be hard to part with it though because I really love it! I guess I just have to look it as a chance to share that love :) 


Offering these 'one of a kind' pieces created from my extensive stash of furniture and accessories (some purchased, most of which have been revamped/decorated by me, some created by my own fair hands) is part of the process of de-stashing in preparation for a move back to New Zealand some time next year. Quite tough to do but entirely necessary - I'd have to hire a cargo ship for my exclusive use if I was to take it all with me! 

11 comments:

Marijke said...

Wow how beautiful!
groetjes van Marijke

The grandmommy said...

They are very nice. You won't have a problem selling them!

Claudia said...

Wow! That (the move back to New Zealand) is big news, Norma!

xo
Claudia

Fabiola said...

The dining room set is amazing.

Irene said...

Lovely items and good luck with the Fair.

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

Love thecupboard/dresser Norma! Lots of luck with the fair, wish I was able to be there.

Eemaiva said...

Beautiful <3

Cinderella Moments said...

I love the hutch. You have so many gorgeous pieces on there. The dining set looks so beautiful. How fun to prepare for your big move! I hope you get to take your favorite pieces at least.
hugs♥,
Caroline

Nono said...

Beautiful hutch and dining room set!

Sans! said...

Wow, you are moving back to NZ! Guess that's why you have been working on your NZ home...You must tell us all about it!

Your make over items are really pretty, Norma. Good luck with the sale!

Deni said...

So so cute! luv it!