Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sydney Fair

Thanks for your good wishes for the fair, it was a lot of fun and very busy. I'm sure there were more traders than last year and there were definitely more handmade goods which is always great to see. Here's my table just after setting up. 


I managed to get a few other photos. My friend Linda Larsen made her fair debut, she creates gorgeous, imaginative, one-of-a-kind furniture and settings which were very popular.


(click for Linda's  FACEBOOK page to see detailed photos and here to visit her ETSY store)

Trading near me was Justine with her cute needle felted animals.


(click for Justine's FACEBOOK page to see detailed photos)

There were some great projects on exhibition too including these fabulous French shops.


Boulangerie by Peter and Lidi Stroud

All going to plan I'll have my Brocante and apartment to exhibit next year, along with some wonderful French shops created by friends if I can successfully sweet talk them into creating a Rue de Rêves Français.

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Sounds like it was a good show and a lot of fun!

PILAR6373 said...

Preciosa tu mesa!!!!
Me alegro de que lo pasaras tan bien!!!!
Besos.

Nono said...

You items for the shoh where beautiful, Norma! And the Lili Stroud french shop... fantastic!!!

Wanda said...

Glad you had a good show!

Linda said...

Fabulous fair Your things are fab! I really enjoyed it and thanks for the mention and all your help and advice! :D ❤️ Xxx

Fabiola said...

Fabulous fair!

mcddiss said...

me a legro de que la feria fuese bien , las ferias son una oportunidad fantastica para hacer amigos en este mundillo que no es tan pequeño al fin y al cabo

besitos

Mari

Irene said...

Your stand looked very impressive with lots of lovely items. I'm pleased to hear you had such a good time.

Monica Roberts said...

Love how your set-up turned out, and that the show was a success! Okay now, fess up ... what little somethings were you unable to resist whilst there ... that came home with you!