Thursday, June 30, 2016

Let's upsize!

Thanks very much for all your ideas. I'm liking this size and colour saturation much better (it's not quite as pink as it looks here, there seems to be some reflection from the bright pink jumper I'm wearing!).  


That tree definitely has to go so a bit of editing work to be done on Picmonkey to remove it.

I'm not 100% sure if I'll use this paper on all the walls or just the back one with a co-ordinating neutral paper, or perhaps paint, on the others. I'm leaning towards a neutral paper on the others right now but I need to think about it for a bit, perhaps while I'm working on the pink, with flowers, tutu dress that my 3 year old granddaughter's dolly REALLY REALLY needs right away apparently :)  

7 comments:

Britt said...

I think it´s much better now and you can have it at all walls.
In caste rooms they used to have big paintings at them

Britt

jean-claude said...

C'est beaucoup mieux maintenant. Je trouve que ce papier serait bien sur un seul mur (le lit est très beau, je l'aime beaucoup:-)

kittyandkatminiatures said...

I looooooove po monkey. I splurged for the subscription and I haven't looked back!

minwks said...

Hi Norma, I am so glad that you persisted. The image on the print is so lovely. I think it would be most interesting to see it on every wall.
It was surprising how dominant the tree pattern became in your first try. I am generally computer illiterate and I am always amazed at the possibilities.
You have such nice furniture too. Yes a doll's dress for a three-year-old should definitely take priority!
All the best Janine

Catherine said...

What an amazing difference. I think it looks great in that size.

Юлия said...

It is quite another matter! So cute and sense of style.
Совсем другое дело! Так мило и чувствуется стиль.

elizabeth s said...

The overall looks is softly romantic and one no longer focus's on the black spots on the wall. Well done Norma :D