Sunday, May 14, 2017

Let's meet in Paris!!


Going to SIMP is finally a dream come true! And as it turns out that's extra lucky as this is the LAST time it will be held. I'm so looking forward to meeting some long time blogging friends there, if you're going to be there please let me know in a comment or email me (normabennett@hotmail.com) so we can make arrangements to meet up at the show. 

If you're thinking about it, stop thinking and start planning! There is a fantastic line-up of incredibly talented international exhibitors, all their details, and information about the venue, etc is on their website.

... so come on, let's all go to Paris!!!

3 comments:

Pepper said...

Oh, if only Norma. I would love to meet you there and see all of the fantastic sellers. I'm so sad that it's the last fair and I don't have the funds to get there. I hope you have a wonderful time :0)

jean-claude said...

Bienvenue à Paris Norma, je serai évidement là en visiteur.

elizabeth s said...

Ahhhhh, you will have to do all the looking for us Norma. Very sad to learn that it is the last show to be held, so when you get there-MAKE IT COUNT! ;P