Saturday, June 23, 2018

Catching up with a few projects

We've been without wifi for a few weeks at our house-sit so have had to rely on a limited amount of mobile data but we moved to a new house a few days ago and have unlimited wifi data again, yay!! Now I can catch-up with sharing some of what I've been up to and also with what you've been doing - I'm looking forward to a blog reading feast 😊

I'd had dreams of making a couple of curtained kitchen dressers for a long time so I really enjoyed working on these. The signs are my own design, I've discovered I quite enjoy playing with graphics. 


The top frills on both dressers aren't sitting quite right, I hadn't noticed until I looked at the photos, they're fixed now but I forgot to take a another photo of them before sending them off to the shop. These two are for sale at Fairy Meadow Miniatures. They're not in the online catalogue yet though so if you're interested in perhaps purchasing one please contact Lorraine  or email me - normabennett@hotmail.com. I want to do something similar for myself some time as well as more to sell but they'll  probably be slightly different so these two are each effectively 'one of a kind'. 

I have some more bits and pieces to share shortly including a pretty armoire that I just couldn't help filling 😃

10 comments:

miniacollection said...

Great work! I love the fabrics you've used. The drawer with its fabric is gorgeous detail.
Geneviève

Alicia said...

Te ha quedado muy bien, es muy original!

elizabeth s said...

Very Nicely done Norma! The fabrics you've chosen for the curtains plus the color of the wood finishes are both Ideal for this project!

Linda Park said...

Well done, Norma. They look great.

Daydreamer said...

Hi Norma! The look so pretty! I love the colors! It's great to see you blogging again!

shannonc60 said...

Norma, they look fantastic! Great to see what you have been up to and look forward to seeing the armoire!

minwks said...

Hi Norma, It must be great to be online again. Makes you realize how much one depends on being in contact.
Cupboards look great, good idea to put the rooster in the drawer!
Cheers.
Janine

Véronique said...

Very nice! I love the fabric and the little touch inside the drawers!
Hugs,
Véronique

Zulueta E said...

Me encanta! ♥

Megan Schetsche said...

Gorgeous, I love the idea of curtained dressers!