Tuesday, July 3, 2018

So the plan was ...

NOT to fill the armoire - but look what happened!  It all started out with couple of boxes ... 







It teams up with this bed and chest of drawers 




All of these pieces are for sale at Fairy Meadow Miniatures (available separately or as a set).  Please contact either myself  or Lorraine (@ Fairy Meadow Miniatures) if you think they might be just what you're looking for 😊 

If you think you've seen that 'day in the country' image here before you're absolutely right, I was playing with it as wallpaper in the French apartment bedroom a couple of years ago. I haven't touched that project in a long time, it's in storage as we're still full-time house-sitting. It's just not practical to move everything around with us all the time but I manage to squeeze in a few pieces of furniture and paint and paper, etc. Some of the little things (more to come on those) will eventually go into the Brocante but most of my work is going to Fairy Meadow Miniatures. 

13 comments:

miniacollection said...

Wonderful wardrobe and I love how you fill it.
Geneviève

Irene said...

It's a lovely piece. You couldn't not fill it!

Anna said...

Oh so pretty.

elizabeth s said...

Your armoire is a BEAUTIFUL accompaniment to your existing bedroom suite Norma, and I don't blame you in the least for wishing to fill it up!
Your arrangements on the shelves are TRES'CHIC!

rosanna said...

I love it to bits Norma !

minwks said...

Hi Norma, You have created such an appealing display. Regards Janine

PILAR6373 said...

Precioso armario,tan coqueto y lleno de cosas bonitas!!!
Besos.

Zulueta E said...

Romántico y encantador, felicidades! :)

Véronique said...

Oh very romantic and stylish! Loving it!

Fabiola said...

Wonderful and romantic.

Alessandra Collar Lipman said...

You have created such a lovely and lush little world! Cheers!

KEV. Robertson. said...

Hello Norma. I have been reading your Site and note that back in 2009 you changed from 1:16th Scale to 1:12th. I admire what you had achieved in the smaller scale and larger 1/12th. My Project is at 1:18th and I chose this Scale based on the delightful 1:18th Scale LUNDBY Dolls from Sweden. My Project is one week old and there is a lot to do- fortunate that I am retired and can spend as much time modelling as required. Regards. KEV. (Sydney-Bradbury,NSW-Australia).

KEV. Robertson. said...

Hello Norma. I've decided to go to 1:16th Scale for my Project - having worked out that my Swedish LUNDBY Dolls are more to the Scale of 1:16th. Regards. KEV.