Thursday, July 4, 2019

The third Brocante style vignette

Thanks very much for your encouraging feedback on the first two vignettes, as promised here's the third and last for the moment. I think the poster needs a bit of aging with some tea though, it's looking a bit pristine. I particularly enjoyed doing the multiple pink/grey paint layers on the back wall, and the corset was fun to do but I don't think I'll be going into serious mini lingerie production any time soon.


I've started work on a French farmhouse kitchen dresser, that'll be the last project for a while. As soon as I've finished it I'll be tidying my worktable and then starting to pack for Paris, can't wait!! I'm not sure if I'll be able to post from overseas, I'm having trouble with the Blogger mobile app but we'll see.


3 comments:

elizabeth s said...

Once again, your Presentation is a tiny Work of Art Norma!
Love the corset and the subtle coloration of the wall.
The atmosphere is feminine and lovely and of course - So Very French! :D

miniacollection said...

Another lovely scene with delicate colours.
Have a great time in France!
Geneviève

jean-claude said...

Jolie scène, les couleurs sont magnifiques.
Merveilleux voyage à Paris Norma, malheureusement je ne serai pas à Paris avant fin août, profitez bien de votre voyage.