Thursday, February 17, 2022

The Brocante is stocked at last!!

I'm pleased to FINALLY be able to give you an overview of the Parisian Brocante, the repository of many treasures from around the world   It takes up the full ground floor beneath the apartment. Some pieces will move off to other projects and new ones will take their place so it will be a permanent 'work in progress'. I'm having fun rearranging things, and remembering the special people and happy times associated with many of them. When I post close-ups I'll include the names of their creators, for now please just have a look around and perhaps imagine you're browsing in your favoutie Parisian Brocante. Take your time, you can rest and refresh soon enough at your favourite cafe, sipping your coffee and watching the world go by. 







5 comments:

Daydreamer said...

Hi Norma! What fun to get out all those little treasures and have a place to put them on display! Congratulations for getting the shop finished and "furnished". It looks wonderful! I look forward to the close-ups and reminders of the makers... so many are no longer blogging. It is a treat to see your progress!
:):)

miniacollection said...

I like the idea that the brocante is a work in progress, just like a real brocante where things come and go.
Geneviève

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

Un trabajo fantástico y si encima es la exposición de regalos de amigos será un recuerdo imborrable

Silversmith said...

I LOVE it. I want to see everything more closely-- Especially the signs and objects with printing, so I can read what they say. I love the tables, I love the bunny, I love the paint finishes. I love it all. Yes, I want to know who made these things. Thank you for sharing. I can't wait for more!

Fabiola said...

Beautiful items.