Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Generous 1:1 blogger Lauri's image


This stencil was created by Lauri at 'Chippys', I found it on the blog "Time-worn Interiors" and I immediately thought it would be a fabulous resource for miniaturists - I'm thinking cushions and chairbacks if printed on fabric (the background has a nice texture), or maybe bags, tin signs, etc if printed on paper and cardstock. The possibilities are limitless really.

Lauri has generously given me permission to post her image here. While that permission didn't come with 'strings attached' as for usage of it I think we should respect that it is her creation and use it only on miniature projects, and perhaps limit it to personal - I suggest it's only fair that if you want to use it on minis that you sell that you should seek permission yourself directly from her. Her email address is available through her blog.

To go to Lauri and Therea's blogs just click on their blog names above :) They are well worth a visit, lots of inspirational ideas :)

7 comments:

JDayMinis said...

It is such a beautiful classic design. Thank you very much for sharing her blog.

Merry Jingle said...

Really nice stencil, it would look wonderful on a worn linen pillow :)

Ira

sylvia said...

It is a really beautiful stencil, I think I am going to use it for my mini's

Jo Raines said...

That is a beautiful image. Thank you for sharing it.

Jody

PAKY said...

Is a beautiful stencil, thank you Norma for sharing us! Regards

Annie Fryd said...

Thanks for sharing. I´ll probably find use for it one day... :0)

Sans! said...

You are a treausure trove of fab blogs , Norma. Thank you!