Sunday, March 7, 2010

You'll need to be QUICK to get in on this!! (swap now closed)


Caterina is organising an Easter themed swap.

Visit her blog (click on her name above to go directly there - Google will translate if necessary) for full details but the basic info is that Caterina will organise the swap partners, the swap item will be JUST ONE EASTER THEMED MINI, (Caterina's suggestions include: Easter basket, box of chocolates, chickens, bunny, flowers - anything with an Easter/spring theme - made of whatever material you choose).

You need to 'register your interest' on her blog VERY VERY QUICKLY because she wants to make the draw of swap partners on 8 March. Also your mini should be ready to send to your swap partner by 20 March.

(Regrettably I'm not able to participate in this swap myself, I don't have anything suitable in my 'stash' and with the pressure of the beginning of the university year on my back don't feel able to commit to preparing anything in time. However, I think it's a great idea and really hope that some of you may be able to join in the FUN!!)

No comments: