Saturday, June 11, 2011

I love Picnik!


A lot of the time I spent working on my friend  Rowan's blog last week (see previous post) was playing around with her images on the online photo editing website Picnik - if you haven't seen it before take a look and try it out - there are a heaps of free features or you can pay for Premium access.  There's a lot you can do with the free ones and it's REALLY user friendly. 

And it won't take the time it took me unless you too are afflicted with "perfectionitis" - here are some of the 'draft' versions of the image used on Rowan's Mexican Chowder post  (using the Polaroid framing feature)

made before I decided to go totally in the opposite direction with the density of the background colour - this is the published one ...


 If you haven't tried it yet pack up a few favourite images and take a Picnik this weekend - it's a lot of fun!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piknik is great. Actually so are the other kinds. And yes, it takes me ages when I use it because of perfectionist issues.

x

Cinderella Moments said...

That looks fabulous! I love picnik too. You are such a good friend for spending all that time with your friend's blog.
hugs,
Caroline

-Kelsey Coghill said...

I'm having a weekly "Saturday Picnik" over at my blog where people can link up pictures they've edited in picnik and share ideas if you're interested in joining!!
http://kelseyinspired.blogspot.com/